A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rauck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rauck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rauck, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauck graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rauck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Rauck MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Rauck practice?
- Dr. Richard Rauck has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rauck practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Pain Management Doctors.