A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ravalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ravalin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravalin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravalin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravalin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ravalin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vincent Ravalin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Ravalin practice?
- Dr. Richard Ravalin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ravalin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Orthopedic Surgeons.