A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ravalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ravalin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravalin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ravalin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ravalin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Ravalin practice?
Dr. Richard Ravalin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Capitola, CA.
See Monterey Surgeons, Monterey Sports Medicine Doctors, and Monterey Neurologists.