Learn more about Dr. Richard Ravalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ravalin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravalin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ravalin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vincent Ravalin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Ravalin practice?
- Dr. Richard Ravalin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ravalin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Capitola, CA.
See Monterey Surgeons.