A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Ray MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Ray practice?
- Dr. Richard Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ray practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.