Learn more about Dr. Richard Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Ray practice?
Dr. Richard Ray practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists, Knoxville Pediatricians, and Knoxville Surgeons.