A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ray, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Ray MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Ray practice?
- Dr. Richard Ray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ray practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Little Rock, AR.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.