Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 30th, 2015

When my son first had tubes put in I had asked to you think his tonsils needs to be taken out also? He said no. My son right after that went a whole year with infections and landed him in the hospital on IV antibiotic and had emergency surgery to remove his tonsils. Tubes that had been put in did not stay in long. Going on our 5th set of tubes.

Dec 22nd, 2014

Great Doctors, There is usually a long wait with the doctors at this practice.

by Disappointed mother on Jul 28th, 2014

Our child had a lip and tongue tie which had already been diagnosed and Dr. Ray said it didn't need repair and it would not affect nursing. He also said if he did do the procedure that it would be under general anesthesia. Luckily we sought a second opinion who did do the repair with laser with only local anesthesia. Our little one's latch greatly improved. Unfortunately Dr. Ray is like many pediatricians and ENT's and is obviously not fully educated on the treatment or effects of lip and tongue ties.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Sherri Esau on May 14th, 2014

Front Office, staff are not real friendly, don't like being left standing to check out, while there, on there cell phone. There almost kinda rude. But everyone in the back office and nurses were great and so was Dr Ray. And the PA was great also.

He's the best!!! show details He's the best!!!
by Jennifer on Feb 18th, 2013

You will be hard pressed to ever come across another doctor who is as brilliant as well as personable as Dr. Ray!! He has cared for two of our children for very serious situations! We wouldn't see another!!!

by Pam on Jan 24th, 2011

Dr. Ray performed a T and A on my seven year old daughter. He is sweet and gentle with patients. I have also used him again to rule out a sinus issue. I really like Dr. Ray and refer everyone that I know to him.

Feb 12th, 2010

our daughter had been pulling at her ear for a few days. No fever or any other symptoms. Dr. Ray saw something on her ear drum. He removed a sequin!! Thanks Dr. Ray!!!

pt since 5 wks old show details pt since 5 wks old
by Jenni Myers- pt's mom, and nurse on Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Ray began seeing our daughter, jillian, for her lower lip hemangioma @ 5 wks of age- she had an extensive hemangioma involving her entire lower lip w/ ulceration in the middle. Dr. Ray's proactive approach in treating hemangiomas saved our daughter's lip. She is now almost 2 and has 1 surgery left until she is completely treated and the results are amazing! DO NOT WAIT TO BE TREATED FOR HEMANGIOMAS- they can be treated early w/ great results when done and followed by the correct person. Dr. Ray is an expert in his field, caring, accessable and always willing to see a pt when in need. He is my family's hero!