A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rayford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayford
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rayford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rayford, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayford graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rayford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rayford MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Rayford practice?
- Dr. Richard Rayford has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rayford practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.