A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rayford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rayford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rayford, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayford graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rayford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rayford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans