A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Razzino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Razzino is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razzino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Razzino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Razzino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzino graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Razzino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Razzino MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Razzino practice?
- Dr. Richard Razzino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Razzino practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Hanover, PA.
See Camp Hill Surgeons.