A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Razzino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Razzino is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razzino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Razzino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Razzino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzino graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Razzino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Razzino MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Razzino practice?
- Dr. Richard Razzino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Razzino practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Hanover, PA.
See Camp Hill Surgeons.