A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Razzino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Razzino is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Razzino, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Razzino graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Razzino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Razzino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Razzino practice?
Dr. Richard Razzino practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Carlisle, PA.
See Camp Hill Surgeons.