A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Readinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Readinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Readinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Readinger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Readinger has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Readinger MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Readinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Readinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Readinger practices Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.