A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Readinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Readinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Readinger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Readinger has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Readinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Readinger practice?
Dr. Richard Readinger practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Nephrology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Midland, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Cardiologists, and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.