A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Readinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Readinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Readinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Readinger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Readinger has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Readinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Readinger practice?
Dr. Richard Readinger practices Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Midland, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.