A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Readinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Readinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Readinger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Readinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Readinger, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Readinger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Readinger has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Readinger MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Readinger practice?
- Dr. Richard Readinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Readinger practices Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.