A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Reed MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Reed practice?
- Dr. Richard Reed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reed practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Radiologists.