A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans