A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Reed MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Reed practice?
- Dr. Richard Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reed practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Radiologists.