A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aviation Medicine
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Merrit Reich MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Reich practice?
- Dr. Richard Reich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reich practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.