A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reichert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reichert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reichert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reichert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichert graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reichert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Live Oak Regional Med Ctr
- North Florida Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Reichert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Reichert practice?
- Dr. Richard Reichert has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Reichert practices Ophthalmology near Live Oak, FL.
See Live Oak Ophthalmologists.