A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reindollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reindollar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reindollar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reindollar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reindollar, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diseases in Twins
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pelvic Pain
- Reproductive Medicine
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Reindollar graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reindollar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Reindollar MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Reindollar practice?
- Dr. Richard Reindollar has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Reindollar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Manchester Geneticists.