A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reindollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reindollar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reindollar, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diseases in Twins
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pelvic Pain
- Reproductive Medicine
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Reindollar graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reindollar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Reindollar MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Reindollar practice?
- Dr. Richard Reindollar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reindollar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Lebanon Endocrinologists, and Lebanon Geneticists.