A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reinholtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reinholtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reinholtz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinholtz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Reinholtz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Reinholtz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Reinholtz practice?
- Dr. Richard Reinholtz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reinholtz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.