Dr. Richard Reisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Reisman?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 30th, 2012

I was high risk with both my babies due to gestational diabetes. All three doctors and mid- wives were so incredibly wonderful in every aspect. They sent me immediately to the high risk drs. and also followed up with me on a regular basis. I had the most incredible and positive experience all 9 months and through delivery that I could have dreamed of. I feel very lucky and fortunate to have these drs. in Ventura. Now my babies are 17 and 19 years old and I have had a lot of bleeding issues throughout the years and once again all the drs. and nurses have been wonderful with giving me several options and not just rushing me into surgery for a hysterectomy. I give this group a perfect 10!!!

July 11th, 2014