Learn more about Dr. Richard Rembecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rembecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rembecki, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rembecki graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rembecki has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Rembecki MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rembecki practice?
- Dr. Richard Rembecki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rembecki practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Aberdeen, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Frisco, TX.
See Aberdeen Pulmonologists.