A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rembecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rembecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rembecki
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rembecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rembecki, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rembecki graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rembecki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Worthington Regional Hospital
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Rembecki MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rembecki practice?
- Dr. Richard Rembecki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rembecki practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Aberdeen, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Rapid City, SD.
See Aberdeen Pulmonologists.