A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rembecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rembecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rembecki, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rembecki graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rembecki has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rembecki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rembecki practice?
Dr. Richard Rembecki practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Aberdeen, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Frisco, TX.
See Aberdeen Pediatric Specialists.