A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rembecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rembecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rembecki
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rembecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rembecki, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rembecki graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rembecki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Worthington Regional Hospital
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Rembecki MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rembecki practice?
- Dr. Richard Rembecki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rembecki practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Aberdeen, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Rapid City, SD.
See Aberdeen Pulmonologists.