Learn more about Dr. Richard Rembecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rembecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rembecki, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rembecki graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rembecki has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rembecki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rembecki practice?
Dr. Richard Rembecki practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Frisco Pediatricians, Frisco Pediatric Specialists, and Frisco Pulmonologists.