Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rembecki
Dr. Richard Rembecki, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX, with other offices in Rowlett, TX and Aberdeen, SD (and 4 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Rembecki is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center, TX Health Dallas and Medical City. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rembecki has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Richard Rembecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.
Dr. Wansheng Wang
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Spring, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Stella Kalu
Spring, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Adrian Gresores
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Spring, TX 0.01 mi28