A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Remigailo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Remigailo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Remigailo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Remigailo graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Remigailo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Remigailo MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Remigailo practice?
- Dr. Richard Remigailo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Remigailo practices Urology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Urologists.