A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Renka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Renka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renka
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Renka graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Renka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Pierce Renka MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Renka practice?
- Dr. Richard Renka has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Renka practices Psychiatry near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Psychiatrists.