A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Renka graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Renka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Renka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Renka practice?
Dr. Richard Renka practices Psychiatry near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Renka, Dr. Rickie Renka, Dr. Rich Renka, Dr. Rick Renka, Dr. Richie Renka, Dr. Ricky Renka