Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The best Pediatrician EVER!  |  show details
by Libby Prewitt on Feb 4th, 2014

I have legal custody of my grandchildren and actually feel so blessed to have found Dr. Reno. My grandson has seen sooooo many doctors due to ADHD/OCD/ODD and was prescribed so many different meds, changing from month to month. Out of desperation and pure exhaustion, I went back to Dr. Reno and he has dialed right in on my little boy. He monitors Aydon closely, is very upfront and honest with me, listens to my concerns and is by far....the best pediatrician I have ever had the pleasure of working with. We originally saw Dr. Reno at the Bluewater Bay office and when he relocated to Destin....we followed him. If he were to move to Pensacola, Panama City, etc.....we would follow him there as well.

|  Great Pediatrician!  |  show details
by Sam on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Reno is very straight forward and to the point, which I like. Every diagnosis he has made for my son has been correct, and every remedy he has prescribed has worked correctly. My son, being as shy as he is, feels incredibly comfortably around Dr. Reno. The staff members at his facility are great with my son, as well. I have no complaints.

|  saved my child's life  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Dr Reno diagnosed my child with a rare disease called Kawasaki Disease. He caught it early before it could cause heart injury. Usually it takes a lot longer to diagnose. My baby is healthy without complications. Dr Reno saved her life.

|  Still waiting to hear back  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

We visited dr Reno at white Wilson in blue water bay. He saw my daughter Lillian. Was very polite the whole time and seemed to have our cash patient mentality. We left with no diagnosis. Paid $300 in cash still had to buy meds. She has very severe flu like symptoms. Even with amoxicillin she is getting much worse. We have called over and over and have heard nothing back regarding her uninalysis to see what infection she has. Since visiting the doctor she has developed shallow breathing so much so we wanted to visit the er last night. We just can't afford it. I would never recommend Dr. Reno to anyone that is looking to help their child.