Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rento II
Dr. Richard Rento II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Rento is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Riverside Regional Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital at Sentara CarePlex. Dr. Rento has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rento II has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...