A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Renza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Renza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renza
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renza Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Renza graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Renza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center Inc
- Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital Inc., Cape May Court House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Renza DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Renza practice?
- Dr. Richard Renza has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Renza practices Family Medicine near Wildwood, NJ.
See Wildwood Primary Care Doctors.