A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Renza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Renza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renza
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renza Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Renza graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Renza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center Inc
- Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital Inc., Cape May Court House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Renza DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Renza practice?
- Dr. Richard Renza has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Renza practices Family Medicine near Wildwood, NJ.
See Wildwood Primary Care Doctors.