A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Renza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Renza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renza
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Renza Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Renza graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Renza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center Inc
- Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital Inc., Cape May Court House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Renza DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Renza practice?
- Dr. Richard Renza has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Renza practices Family Medicine near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wildwood, NJ and Cape May, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Family Physicians.