A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Resnick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Resnick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Marital Counseling
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Resnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Resnick practice?
Dr. Richard Resnick practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.