Dr. Richard Restak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Restak?

February 22nd, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Dr. Restak has written over 20 books about the brain and is one of the smartest doctors I've ever met.

July 14th, 2010

Despite repeated visits over a number of years, Dr. Restak does not seem to know who I am, even when looking at my chart. He doesn't listen to my responses to his questions and has been outright hostile -- arguing with me like a child. He often appears confused about what medication I am on, and doesn't seem interested in helping me.

Adult ADHD