Dr. Richard Restifo MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Orange, CT

4.7

October 15th, 2016
Abdominoplasty disappointment
Dr. Restifo greets you with a warm smile and although not as personable as I think a PS should be, it appears he makes the effort. The staff however, is quite cold and say as little as possible. They don't even appear to like their job. I actually dreaded interacting with them, they never smiled or just asked a simple , "how are you" as they directed you to the examining room. The whole experience was quite robotic. The results of my abdominoplastic were not the best I'be seen nor the worst but just average.

May 8th, 2016
He gave me hope

May 8th, 2016
He gave me hope

January 19th, 2016
What A Team!
All staff was so accommodating, courteous, compassionate, judge-free and always pleasant! I would recommend anyone to this professional team!

January 19th, 2016
What A Team!

December 26th, 2015
Great team of professionals, friendly and highly talented!
I had a mommy make over that included breast augmentation, lift, and tummy tuck. It's only been 5 days and the results are already incredible. I can wait to see the final result. I am truly happy I chose Dr. Restifo and his team for my procedures. I highly recommend them!

February 2nd, 2015
I am extremely happy with the care that I have received by Dr. Restifo and all of his staff members. They are truly the best team, and I would highly recommend this practice to family and friends!

February 2nd, 2015

December 14th, 2014
Reconstruction after a Double Mastectomy
I'm a women of 58 years old and was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy. Dr. J. Restifo was one of the Reconstructive Breast surgeons on the list to choose from at Smillow Breast center. It was about a year to finally finish with surgery healing and recovery. I feel so Blessed to have chosen the right surgeon. Dr. Restifo is to me the most talented and gifted surgeon in his field! He is compassionate and a caring doctor! Dr. Restifo takes all the time you need to answer all your concerns. Always kind and never rushes through your appointments. I have to say I feel completely whole in mind and spirit with the beautiful work that he did. My breast are beautiful! I always had small breasts and always wanted to be a bit bigger and now I have the breasts I always wanted. They are more beautiful than before. You can barely tell that so much surgery was done. Its hard to believe when I look at myself they are not my own. Of course I would never want to go through this to get these beautiful breasts. As for the team that works with Dr. Restifo they are the finest. Amanda his PA was absolutely wonderful! I just loved her. Jackie his nurse and the receptionist can't be any more kind to you! So if you want the best don't hesitate to call on Dr. Restifo to rebuild the most important part of your body your Breasts!!!! I Just Love them all at his office!

February 11th, 2014
Couldn't be happier!
I found Dr. Restifo by researching online. He is very friendly, confident, knowledgeable. He and his staff answered all of my questions and made me feel very calm and confident going into the surgery. Love him and would definitely go back to him for another procedure. From the first visit I knew I made the right decision. Dr. Restifo made me feel completely confident and excited about the procedures and the results have by far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Restifo for any cosmetic surgery procedure.

January 27th, 2014
I would highly recommend Dr Rostifo for breast augmentation based on my experience. From start to finish he was professional, has great staff, was able to answer all my questions honestly and was right on the money with healing times and the entire procedure, . Most importantly, the surgery was great and the size he helped me choose was perfect. Thank you Dr Rostifo!

January 27th, 2014