A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reut is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reut graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Reut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Ridgeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Reut DO and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Reut practice?
- Dr. Richard Reut has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Reut practices Pediatric Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatric Surgeons.