Learn more about Dr. Richard Reutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reutter, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reutter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reutter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reutter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Reutter practice?
Dr. Richard Reutter practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Long Branch Pediatricians and Long Branch Adolescent Specialists.