A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reynolds, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Keith Reynolds MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Richard Reynolds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reynolds practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons and Wyandotte Pediatric Surgeons.