Learn more about Dr. Richard Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reynolds, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Reynolds practice?
Dr. Richard Reynolds practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons and Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.