A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reynolds, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Keith Reynolds MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Richard Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Reynolds practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons and Grosse Pointe Orthopedic Surgeons.