A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhame is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhame, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhame graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhame has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Coleman Rhame FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rhame practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhame has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rhame practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.