Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhame is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhame, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhame graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rhame has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhame accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rhame practice?
Dr. Richard Rhame practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.