Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhim graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rhim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dongil Rhim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Rhim practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhim has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rhim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.