A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhim
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhim graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rhim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dongil Rhim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Rhim practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rhim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX and Irving, TX.
See Hackensack Surgeons.