A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhim graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rhim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dongil Rhim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Rhim practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhim has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rhim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Orthopedic Surgeons.