A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rho graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hwan Rho MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Rho practice?
- Dr. Richard Rho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rho practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Owatonna Anesthesiologists and Owatonna Pain Management Doctors.