Dr. Richard Richardson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 1st, 2016
Management Analyst
Dr. Richardson and his staff are an AWESOME team, I was diagnose MAR 2008 and Dr. Richardson opened his office up on a Saturday morning to have me and my husband come in to get the sad news I had IDC. The absolute kindness and professionalism has me still flying back to see him every year for my annual exams. I would not change my Dr. Richardson for any other DR in the world! He and his nurse Jan are the most caring and sympathetic medical professionals I have ever met. I can call at anytime and always get the same kind of service I received the very 1st day I meet them. I strongly recommend him

March 8th, 2015
Dr. Richardson is a highly skilled, exceptional professional you can trust completely for your medical needs.

July 4th, 2013
Office enviroment
I find Dr. richardson's office staff very rude and unkind. I was told he had a warm and loving staff and was very dissapointed when I arrived. When you are so sick with cancer the last thing you need is people who do not care about you. I have always heard he and his staff was great what happened. I will discuss this with my GYN Dr. Nichols Don't go if you want people who care about you !!!

November 24th, 2010
Outstanding Physician!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Richardson for 6 yrs. I can't say enough about how great he is! His outstanding compassion only follows his expertise in a fantastic Dr. & Surgeon. He has a superior office staff that shows and has the same compassion & skills that he practices. The 5 stars above gones way beyond 5 for Excellent!