Learn more about Dr. Richard Richley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Richley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Richley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Richley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Richley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Richley practice?
- Dr. Richard Richley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Richley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.