Learn more about Dr. Richard Richley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Richley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Richley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Richley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Richley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Richley practice?
- Dr. Richard Richley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Richley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.