A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rick Crownover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rick Crownover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rick Crownover, BA, MA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crownover graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crownover has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crownover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Rick L. Crownover practice?
Dr. Richard Rick Crownover practices Radiation Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jourdanton, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.