A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ricketts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ricketts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ricketts, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Atresia
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricketts graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ricketts has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Randall Ricketts MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Ricketts practice?
- Dr. Richard Ricketts has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ricketts practices Pediatric Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.