Dr. Richard Ricketts Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2013

Dr. Ricketts

23 years ago Dr. Ricketts saved my life and now at 30 years old I am here to tell all about it. My parents tell me that Dr. Ricketts was unsure if I would live after sustaining serious injuries from a car wreck. He opted to try a new procedure, with my parents permission of course, and it saved my life. I live a full and normal life thanks to Dr. Ricketts. I am married with a beautiful little boy and live my life like any other "normal" person would!

June 28th, 2012

Dr. Ricketts is an amazing doctor. He did pectus repair surgery on my son, and the results were excellent. This surgery is very painful and he let us know what to expect every step of the way! My son is extremely happy with the results and we are so happy we used Dr. Ricketts!

October 12th, 2011

Dr. Ricketts saved my son's life. He provided calm, gentle assurance during a very stressful time. He will always have a special place in our family.

December 10th, 2016