Dr. Richard Rickman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rickman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017

Dr Rickman is the most caring, compassionate, and thorough doctor I have ever been to. He diagnosed my heart failure, just by doing some simple blood test. And he is not a cardiologist. He is just a primary care, with a lot of ER experience. I am glad I found him before I went out of town to find a good primary doctor. I recommend Dr. Rickman very highly.

August 27th, 2016

During my visit, he constantly put me at blame for being on what he considered to be the "wrong medication", which was prescribed by another doctor (as if that's my fault). He "diagnosed" me without ever examining me. When he finally did assess me, he didn't look at the main problem area. He was belittling me about this so called "wrong medication" and was talking to me like I was stupid, explaining why it was "wrong". I finally had to tell him that he didn't have to talk to me like that because I am a student nurse and I am perfectly aware of what antibiotics do and don't do.

April 28th, 2015

Dr. Lynch likes to prescribes pills instead of finding the source of the problem.

August 13th, 2009

DR RICKMAN IS IN THE MEDICAL FEILD FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

DR RICKMAN NEVER CUTS YOU SHORT WHEN YOU ARE NEEDING TO TALK. HE DOES NOT ONLY HEAR YOU, HE LISTENS TO YOU. HE IS A DR WHICH YOU CAN REALLY FEEL SOMEONE CARES WHEN YOU LEAVE THE OFFICE. THE STAFF IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ALSO VERY ONE ON ONE WITH PEOPLE. I SAY ALL IS AS IT SHOULD BE IN HIS PRACTICE.

August 29th, 2017