Dr. Richard Rindfuss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rindfuss?

Best doctor ever!!

Posted on August 25th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Rindfuss was awesome. Great bedside manners, very respectful and always smiling. I highly recommend him.

Great doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2016

He is the most thorough, attentive Doctor I have ever had. He cares about past issues and discusses what could occur and calms you down if you feel uneasy about any future procedures or overall health .

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Excellent

Posted on September 14th, 2015

The best GYN DR ever

Absolutely Wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Rindfuss is an angel. He's compassionate, patient and most importantly very skilled. My pregnancy was fraught with complications, but Dr. Rindfuss knew exactly what to do. Further, he was so nice through it all, and his demeanor helped me get through it. I'm still in awe of this doctor.

Such a wonderful doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Every time I leave Dr. Rindfuss's office, I can't stop repeating, "I love my doctor so much. He is SO nice." Just everything you'd want in a doctor. Simply by going into medicine, and especially ob/gyn, he makes the world better for his patients. I wish everyone were lucky enough to have an ob/gyn like him! Philosophically, he's great too: the mother's health and well-being above all. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Best doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Rindfuss since I was 16 and he is the best OB/GYN doctor. When i had changed physicians due to travel time i was very disappointed and came back to his office because he is worth traveling for. He updates me on the latest medications and procedures, he tells jokes, and when I have needed to speak with him and needed his help he makes sure to be available. I wish there were more doctors like him in every field!

Best Doctor in the World ! ! !

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Dr. Rindfuss is a remarkable doctor who cares and follows up with his patients. Very caring and concerned with his patients well being. A wonderful doctor and person.

The best ever

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Dr. Rindfuss is the best doctor I ever had. He performed surgery on me about 5 years ago. He made me very comfortable and relaxed before the surgery. He has the best bedside manner. Being handsome is a plus. I have had no complications after surgery and I'm very thankful to him. There should be more doctors like him. Currently I'm referring him to my sister.

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

This is my first child and I've gone to the ends of the earth to find a good OB and I'm so happy with my decision. Dr. Rindfuss is SO nice and understanding and really spends a good amount of time with you explaining everything and answering your questions. It also helps that he's friendly and charming, definitely makes you feel comfortable.

Jackie Reagan

Posted on November 5th, 2012

I hve never ever met a cooler nicer more down to earth n funny Dr in all my 58 yrs! Hes soo cool, hes HOT! Open minded n honest to a fault! I am 100% comfy with him about anyt n everything! "RICK YOU TOTALLY ROCK <3 <3

He has been such a blessing throughout my pregnancy, delivery and post natal care! An Amazing Doc!

Posted on August 8th, 2012