Dr. Richard Rindfuss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rindfuss?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rindfuss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2017

Best doctor ever!!

My experience with Dr. Rindfuss was awesome. Great bedside manners, very respectful and always smiling. I highly recommend him.

January 13th, 2016

Great doctor

He is the most thorough, attentive Doctor I have ever had. He cares about past issues and discusses what could occur and calms you down if you feel uneasy about any future procedures or overall health.

December 15th, 2015

Excellent

September 14th, 2015

The best GYN DR ever

June 10th, 2015

Absolutely Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Rindfuss is an angel. He's compassionate, patient and most importantly very skilled. My pregnancy was fraught with complications, but Dr. Rindfuss knew exactly what to do. Further, he was so nice through it all, and his demeanor helped me get through it. I'm still in awe of this doctor.

October 9th, 2014

Such a wonderful doctor

Every time I leave Dr. Rindfuss's office, I can't stop repeating, "I love my doctor so much. He is SO nice." Just everything you'd want in a doctor. Simply by going into medicine, and especially ob/gyn, he makes the world better for his patients. I wish everyone were lucky enough to have an ob/gyn like him! Philosophically, he's great too: the mother's health and well-being above all. I can't recommend him highly enough!

December 12th, 2013

Best doctor

I have been going to Dr. Rindfuss since I was 16 and he is the best OB/GYN doctor. When i had changed physicians due to travel time i was very disappointed and came back to his office because he is worth traveling for. He updates me on the latest medications and procedures, he tells jokes, and when I have needed to speak with him and needed his help he makes sure to be available. I wish there were more doctors like him in every field!

December 2nd, 2013

Best Doctor in the World ! ! !

Dr. Rindfuss is a remarkable doctor who cares and follows up with his patients. Very caring and concerned with his patients well being. A wonderful doctor and person.

September 25th, 2013

The best ever

Dr. Rindfuss is the best doctor I ever had. He performed surgery on me about 5 years ago. He made me very comfortable and relaxed before the surgery. He has the best bedside manner. Being handsome is a plus. I have had no complications after surgery and I'm very thankful to him. There should be more doctors like him. Currently I'm referring him to my sister.

June 3rd, 2013

This is my first child and I've gone to the ends of the earth to find a good OB and I'm so happy with my decision. Dr. Rindfuss is SO nice and understanding and really spends a good amount of time with you explaining everything and answering your questions. It also helps that he's friendly and charming, definitely makes you feel comfortable.

November 5th, 2012

Jackie Reagan

I hve never ever met a cooler nicer more down to earth n funny Dr in all my 58 yrs! Hes soo cool, hes HOT! Open minded n honest to a fault! I am 100% comfy with him about anyt n everything! "RICK YOU TOTALLY ROCK <3 <3

August 8th, 2012

He has been such a blessing throughout my pregnancy, delivery and post natal care! An Amazing Doc!