A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rink, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Fecal Incontinence
- Fetal Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urogenital Abnormalities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rink graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Rink has 38 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Rink MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rink practice?
- Dr. Richard Rink has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rink practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.