Learn more about Dr. Richard Rink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rink, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Fecal Incontinence
- Fetal Diseases
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urogenital Abnormalities
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rink graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Rink has 38 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian North Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Rink practice?
Dr. Richard Rink practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.