Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rise
Dr. Richard Rise, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Cove, NY, with other offices in Hicksville, NY and Glen Cove, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rise is affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center, Huntington Hospital and Nassau University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rise has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Richard Rise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Cove, NY.
Dr. Jose Pugliese
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Glen Cove, NY 0.01 mi32
Dr. Rozaliya Vernikov
Glen Cove, NY 0.14 mi43
Dr. Felix Sterling
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Glen Cove, NY 0.14 mi