Learn more about Dr. Richard Rise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rise is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rise
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rise Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rise, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rise graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Rise MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rise practice?
- Dr. Richard Rise has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rise practices Psychiatry near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY.
See Glen Cove Psychiatrists.