A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rison is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rison
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rison, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Rison MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rison practice?
- Dr. Richard Rison has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rison practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Neurologists.