A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rison, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rison practice?
Dr. Richard Rison practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Montebello Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Rison, Dr. Rickie Rison, Dr. Rich Rison, Dr. Rick Rison, Dr. Richie Rison, Dr. Ricky Rison