A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ritter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ritter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ritter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Ritter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Richard Ritter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.