A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ritter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ritter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ritter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Ritter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Richard Ritter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Anaheim Orthopedic Surgeons.