A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ritter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ritter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ritter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Ritter practice?
Dr. Richard Ritter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.