inactive

Richard J Ritter MD Patient Reviews

2.2

December 1st, 2010
Did not feel comfortable with him being my surgeon
I tore my ACL and my insurance told me to see this Dr. After meeting with him once I realized that I wouldn't even want Dr. Cara in the same hospital that I was having surgery in. There office was very unorganized. My insurance told me that i was suppose to meet with Dr. Cara, so I called to schedule that appointment. They scheduled me with Dr. Ritter instead and said it didn't matter. When I went to the appointment I sat with him for 5 minutes and he said I should meet with Dr. Cara, so I wasted that time and they charge me my copay for it. When I actually met with Dr. Cara he was even worse then Dr. Ritter and I did not choose their office for my surgery. Their office on 3 different occasions got the information wrong. I went in for Right Knee ACL surgery. On different occasions they told me they were seeing me for my right shoulder (apparently I tore my rotator cuff that i was unaware of), my left leg (which keep in mind was 100% fine), and again my left knee (which was still 100% fine from the first time they made that mistake). The doctors were not personable or didn't seem to care much at all. I would not recommend them.

September 26th, 2008
Phones Service
Your phone service is terrible. The customer relations is terrible. Takes over two hours to set up appointment then you get a voice mail....When you call in it says your busy, What kind of care would I have gotten from this.....Up date your phone staff...