A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Rivera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Richard Rivera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rivera practices Family Medicine near Canon City, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO.
See Canon City Family Physicians.