Learn more about Dr. Richard Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Rivera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Richard Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rivera practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.