A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rizzuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rizzuto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rizzuto, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzuto graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rizzuto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rizzuto MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Rizzuto practice?
- Dr. Richard Rizzuto has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rizzuto practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Surgeons.