A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Roberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Roberts practice?
Dr. Richard Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.