Dr. Richard Roberts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Excellent doctor, I went to him for a second opinion and I'm not leaving him! I'd recommend him to friends and family.

May 31st, 2016
Wonderful physician, great doctor!
The most competent physician in every way, knowledgable, friendly and patient. He does not rush and spends time and all my questions were answered. I felt that he truly cared and listened to me, I felt very comfortable. His staff was amazing and so pleasant! He was a true find and I was so pleased.

December 14th, 2014
Wonderful physician
I was a new patient and was nervous about meeting a new doctor...Dr. Roberts was great in every way. He was professional, explained everything about my issue and I was so comfortable. I am happy to say that I found a wonderful, caring physician. The office staff was so very nice and courteous. Let me say, don't even think twice about making an appointment with Dr. Roberts, you will not be disappointed!

August 9th, 2013
my favorite person, dr. roberts!
I've been going to Dr. Roberts for 10 years now, my mom has been a patient of his for over 20. I absolutely LOVE this man. He's such a good doctor and takes such good care of you, it really is incredible. He's the only doctor I don't dread going to. He delivered me and then delivered my daughter 6 years ago and constantly gloats about how I'm a doctors dream, being able to deliver a baby of a baby he delivered. He really is a remarkable person. Always begging him not to ever retire!

June 11th, 2013
A nice Doctor
I had an annual visit with Dr. Roberts yesterday. As usual, it was a most pleasant experience ! You simply don't find physicians like Dr. Roberts anymore, he is so friendly and caring. I always feel comfortable and he takes his time and does not rush like most doctors. His staff is exceptional, always greeting everyone with a smile. I will continue to refer Dr. Roberts to all my friends, I'm blessed to have him as my Doctor. Thank you Dr. Roberts !

May 9th, 2013
WOW
Wow is the only way to describe my first visit with Dr. Roberts. I was a new patient yesterday and was very nervous meeting a new physician. Dr. Roberts was so friendly that I truly forgot about how nervous I was sitting in the waiting room ! His bedside manner was truly professional and his caring attitude during our consultation was most appreciated. He gave me all the time that I needed and answered all my questions, never rushing me. I thank you Dr. Roberts for making my first visit a positive experience and look forward to seeing you again.

May 3rd, 2013
A REAL GENTLEMAN
I AM APPALLED AFTER READING THIS NEGATIVE REVIEW ABOUT DR. ROBERTS.HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR WELL OVER 20 YEARS AND TO SAY THAT DR.ROBERTS WOULD DO ANYTHING LIKE YOU SUGGEST IS ABSOULUTLY RIDICULOUS AND DISGUSTING.IMPOLITE YOU SAY....NEVER EVER IN ALL THE YEARS THAT I HAVE GONE THERE HAS HE EVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT PROFESSIONAL.. UPSTANDING..CARING AND POLITE.I HAVE SENT MANY FRIENDS TO DR.ROBERTS OVER THE YEARS AND THEY HAD NOTHING BUT GLOWING REMARKS ABOUT HIM AS WELL AS HIS ATTENTIVE STAFF.THEY ARE STILL THANKING ME TO THIS DAY FOR MY SUGGESTION THEY SEE DR. ROBERTS..ALL HAVE BECAME LONG STANDING PATIENTS OVER THE YEARS.DARE I SAY I HAVE NEVER MET ANYBODY WHO DID NOT HAVE THE MOST KINDEST WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS WONDERFUL DOCTOR.HE IS A TRUE GENTLEMAN IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD.PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORUM TO SPEW YOUR NONSENSE..

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Roberts is an incredible doctor. He explains everything thoroughly, takes time to walk through any questions and concerns that I may have and is always following up. I have personally referred many friends and family members to him over the years and everyone feels the same way about him as well as his staff. They are all warm and helpful and make you feel very comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor!

March 5th, 2013
A Wonderul Physician
In this age of medical care and unrest, it is almost impossible to find a caring physician. Well, Dr. Roberts has been my doctor for the past 15 years and I can honestly say that there is no better. He is the most courteous and professional man always with a smile on his face. I am always greeted with, How is the family?" The care that I have had has been wonderful, he has never rushed me and always answers all my questions. His staff is the most wonderful, attentive and polite. I just want to say that Dr. Roberts is just not a physician; he is a kind man who loves his job of caring for his patients. This eminates throughout his office when you see all of his patients as they leave smiling. Yes, I am so happy to have found Dr. Roberts, my physician and most of all my friend. rushed me and always answers all my health issues. I can honestly say that Dr. Roberts is not just my OB-GYN, but my friend.

March 22nd, 2012
wonderful wondoctor
he delivered my child by c section and i was never afraid...always felt as if i were in the best hands....my appointments are always easy and as pleasant as these things can be...I love this doctor and would not go anywhere else

June 14th, 2009
WHAT A WONDERFUL DOCTOR
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. ROBERTS FOR ALMOST TWENTY YEARS HE HAS BEEN THE KINDEST CARING AND MOST WONDERFUL DOCTOR. DR. ROBERTS ALWAYS MAKES YOU FEELK SO