A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Robertson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Robertson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Robertson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Richard Robertson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Robertson practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, IN and Seymour, IN.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.