A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Robichaux is Excellent. Dr. Robichaux has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Robichaux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robichaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robichaux has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robichaux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Robichaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Robichaux practice?
Dr. Richard Robichaux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Robichaux, Dr. Ricardo Robichaux, Dr. Rich Robichaux, Dr. Richie Robichaux, Dr. Rick Robichaux, Dr. Rickey Robichaux