A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Robichaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Robichaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robichaux
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robichaux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Robichaux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robichaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robichaux has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ernest Robichaux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Robichaux practice?
- Dr. Richard Robichaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Robichaux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.