Learn more about Dr. Richard Robichaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Robichaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robichaux
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Robichaux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Robichaux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robichaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robichaux has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ernest Robichaux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Robichaux practice?
- Dr. Richard Robichaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Robichaux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Orthopedic Surgeons.