A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rogachefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rogachefsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rogachefsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogachefsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogachefsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Rogachefsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rogachefsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Rogachefsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rogachefsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA and Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Surgeons.