Learn more about Dr. Richard Rogachefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rogachefsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogachefsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogachefsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rogachefsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogachefsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogachefsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Rogachefsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rogachefsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Rogachefsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rogachefsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See San Pedro Orthopedic Surgeons and San Pedro Surgeons.