Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Roistacher
Dr. Richard Roistacher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Sunrise, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Roistacher is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, North Shore Medical Center - FMC Campus and Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Roistacher has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard Roistacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Michelle Fiorillo
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.23 mi29
Dr. Kassandra Bosire
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.23 mi10
Family Medicine, Bariatric Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.41 mi20