A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Roland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Roland is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roland
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Roland, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roland graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Roland MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Roland practice?
- Dr. Richard Roland has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Roland practices Pulmonary Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Pulmonologists.