Dr. Ricardo Roman MD Patient Reviews

3.6

August 24th, 2016
Dr Roman is great! From the beginning he took the time to speak with me and explain things. I would highly recommend him. He is now my primary doctor.

October 2nd, 2013
Dr. Roman has been my doctor since he started in glendale. He is a great Dr. and Maria which is the same girl you are all complaining of is great! She is really nice and trys her best. I will continue with Dr.Roman as my PCP !

September 18th, 2012
Great!!
Regardless of what other patients might be saying this doctor and it's office it great!I work in the medical filed also and it is very stressful. People come in very sick and can be very rude! The office staff is great, everyone has there days. For the comment left on top at the end of the day the staff follows the rules given by the Doctor, even the managers. I will continue going there. Anyone reading this please treat people how you would like to be treated.

June 1st, 2012
MA, COA
I've known Dr. Roman for few years, he's been a great doctor!

August 5th, 2011
Customer Services Upgrade
Medical Staff needs Customer Service training. Rough with customers and no nice with patients.

December 29th, 2010
the worst doctor in los angeles
His clinic is one of the worst I have been to in L.A. The service was so bad, their secretary knew nothing about filling up forms. The doctor himself ...

July 13th, 2010
Had to report this Dr. to the insurance company
After 2 requests to get my charts to my new (wonderful) doctor, after more than 30 days I finally had to report Dr. Roman's office. It is illegal to not send charts after 30 days. His office manager yet again hung up on me when I told her I needed to have my info. transferred for the sake of my health. This office is in complete disarray, I believe mainly because of the office manager, but again, the doctor should have the last say as to how his office is run. Had to report!

April 13th, 2010
Great!
regardless of what oter people are saying I really like this doctor! i also work in the medical field and I know how demanding people can be. Dr's and there staff have to follow guiedlines that are st by our insurance so give them a break!

March 18th, 2010
Great Doctor
Normally I don't write reviews but since I was a bit scared to go see Dr. Roman based on some other reviews I decide to write a review myself. Dr. Roman did a good job and propaly diagnosed my condition. I will refer him people and visit him again.

March 1st, 2010
This doctor had his brother call me to tell me I was not longer a patient!
I don't know that I can blame the doctor so much, oh yea I guess I can since he has the final word. The first visit was fine...long wait, but whatever. I needed ref. to a few specialists, and when the general surgeon I was ref. to couldn't help me, I called the office to aske why they didn't know who could actually help me. I was told by the receptionist that I only have an HMO and that I should call my medical group to find a specialist. I told her I wasn't a doctor and didn't know what to ask for. After she told me she would take care of it, I got a message on my cell phone from Dr. Roman's brother saying that I was no longer a patient of his. Like having your friend break up for you in high school!!! Seriously...can we be professional??? Only reason I see is that I asked them to do their job. If you don't want to work with HMO patients, go into a different field. I've had better service when I had NO insurance.

February 11th, 2010
Don't Even Waste Your Time!
His office staff is inept, rude and disrespectful. I will not return and am changing primary physician. I witnessed the same disrespect with other patients and discarded it until it happened to me!

January 20th, 2010
Great Office!
Overall I think this office is great! Very small but very friendly, I will continue to attend!